Take one sip:
- Every time Clark insists that the current financial meltdown is not her fault. (Take two sips if
- Key interrupts to explain that it is actually totally his fault.)
- Clark says flip.
- Or flop.
- Key tells us the election is about trust.
- Clark tells us the election is about leadership.
- “Labour’s five headed hydra!”
- “National’s four headed one.”
- Key rants about showers.
- Or lightbulbs
- “Nanny state”
- “Borrowing for tax cuts.”
- “Borrowing for infrastructure.”
- “Failed ideology of the 90′s”
Take two sips:
- If Clark mentions Lockwood Smith or Maurice Williamson
- If Key mentions Mike Williams
- Every time Clark promises some truly visionary sounding policy
- Every time Key asks her why she’s waited nine years to get around to it.
- If Clark maintains she doesn’t pay attention to polls
- If Clark brings up Winston Peters
- If Key brings up Peter Dunne
- If Clark calls John Campbell a little creep
- If Key threatens Clark with his pimp hand
- If Clark realises she’s losing, throws a smoke bomb to the ground and vanishes amidst the chaos
- Key rips off his latex face mask to reveal he’s actually Don Brash
- Clark sprays Key in the eyes with mace
- If Key takes the high road on campaign finance: choke yourself on a $9,990 wad of cash.
- If Clark calls Winston Peters an exceptional Foreign Minister: drink a bottle of whiskey and give all your savings to MFAT.
- If Key mentions his tax-cut policy: pay your American Express bill with your VISA card.