September 22, 2009
Twelve things the Prime Minister probably shouldn’t say to the UN General Assembly on Friday
- We will bury you.
- Whoo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Whoo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
- Funny story. My limo driver this morning was this one legged albino Chinaman – wait, there’s nobody from China in the audience today, right?
- So, y’all really got scammed on that Iraq thing. How’s that taste?
- The time of elves is over. The time of men is at hand.
- It is vital that we all work together to combat the terrible threat to our global climax.
- You guys work for me now.
- Allah Akbar!
- We open with Lot #1 – Fiordland! What am I bid for this lush temperate rainforest?
- Ban Ki, Imma let you finish but I just want to say that Boutros Boutros-Ghali was the best Secretary General of ALL TIME!.
- Guards! Seize them!
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI
Theme: Rubric. Blog at WordPress.com.